SCARED TO DEATH IS EXPLICIT IN EVERY WAY. PLEASE TAKE CARE WHILE LISTENING.
Dan has an abandoned and haunted hospital double feature! First, to New Zealand for some history, paranormal lore and a creepy modern encounter inside the former Kingseat Psychiatric Hospital. Then, we’ll head to Texas and explore various ghostly encounters that have all taken place at the former Yorktown Memorial Hospital.
Lynze has a lengthy tale about how one women went from being a host for something to kicking it out and learning how manifest her own gifts. The final story for this week is a bit of a gentle tale. 7 out of 8 family members all see the same old lady who lives with them for many, many years.
Head to badmagicmerch.com
Cummins Family Scholarship Presented by Bad Magic: On March 6th, applications will begin to be accepted for our brand new scholarship fund! 3, $5000 scholarships will be distributed this year. Directions below!
1. Visit the program information page at https://learnmore.scholarsapply.org/cummins
2. Click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom of the page.
3. Register to create a Hub account with a unique username and password.
4. Log into your account and complete the questions in the profile section.
5. The list of scholarships will display on the website. Locate the Cummins Family Scholarship Fund application and click the “Apply Now” link to fill out your information.
6. An online recommendation form must be submitted on your behalf. It is the student’s responsibility to follow up with their recommender to ensure they submit the information before the deadline.
7. Next start filling out the application by completing all required fields and click the “Save answers” button. If all required data was entered, the Application section in the progress bar at the top of the page will turn green. An error message will display at the top of the page if any fields are missing or have incomplete information.
8. Click the “Next” button at the top of the page and use the Add a Document tool available to upload your documents.
9. Once all documents have been uploaded, click the “Next” button again to review your information before submitting your application.
10. If all information appears correct, click the “Lock and Submit” button and click “OK” to submit your data to Scholarship America for processing.
You will receive an email confirmation once the application has been successfully submitted. If you don’t receive the email confirmation, please check your spam or junk mail folder or search for an email email@example.com to confirm your application has been received. Questions can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Standup:If you want to see a very different side of Dan than you see here and possibly see Lynze in the crowd, his Burn It All Down standup tour is in full swing! Go to dancummins.tv for ticket links to shows in Sacramento, Denver, Dallas, San Antonio, Cleveland and more!
Thank you for continuing to send in your stories, Creeps and Peepers!**
Please keep doing so. Send them to email@example.com
Send everything else to firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to be a Patron? Get episodes AD-FREE, listen and watch before they are released to anyone else, bonus episodes, a 20% merch discount, additional content, and more! Learn more by visiting: https://www.patreon.com/scaredtodeathpodcast
Please rate, review, and subscribe anywhere you listen. Thank you for listening!
Follow the show on social media: @scaredtodeathpodcast on Facebook and IG
Watch this episode: https://youtu.be/DychWldwGgU
Scared to Death
c/o Timesuck Podcast
PO Box 3891
Coeur d’Alene, ID 83816
Video/Audio by Bad Magic Productions
Additional music production by Jeffrey Montoya
Additional music production by Zach Cohen
Various free audio provided byhttp://freesound.org
Opening Sumerian protection spell (adapted):
“Whether thou art a ghost that hath come from the earth, or a phantom of night that hath no home… or one that lieth dead in the desert… or a ghost unburied… or a demon or a ghoul… Whatever thou be until thou art removed… thou shalt find here no water to drink… Thou shalt not stretch forth thy hand to our own… Into our house enter thou not. Through our fence, breakthrough thou not… we are protected though we may be frightened. Our life you may not steal, though we may feel SCARED TO DEATH.”